Student portfolio app for a leading group of educational institutions in Netherlands
The client is a renowned education group in the Netherlands, with more than 50 years of experience in the field,specializing in practice-oriented education programs in the areas of cooking, hotel management and hospitality.
A digital solution for the students to build their careers and portfolio. Teachers to manage their student’s progress and a solution for the parents to keep track of their child’s progress
Thoughtline team built an app-based solution for students enabling them to manage their portfolios, network with their peers, and build their careers. Our app offers the following features:
- Portfolio management: Students can create and update their portfolio by adding their achievements, such as academic records, awards, certificates, projects, publications, and extracurricular activities.
- Peer networking: Students can connect and communicate with their fellow students using chat (Microsoft Teams). They can share their portfolio, exchange feedback, collaborate on projects, and support each other in their academic and career goals.
- Career development: Students can find and apply for new internships that match their interests and preferences. They can browse through a variety of internships offered by different companies and organizations. They can also mark like/dislike internships and contact them individually. Additionally, internship companies can search for students based on their portfolio and invite them for interviews or assessments.
- Parental monitoring: Parents can also access and monitor their child’s portfolio using this app. They can view their child’s achievements, progress, and feedback.
- Admin control: Admins can use this app to impersonate students or internship companies and monitor their activities/profiles. They can also manage the app’s settings.